Gluten free gift ideas you can see from the market always look nice. However, they seem to be overpriced. When you unpack one, what you’re expecting from the gift baskets can be disappointing as what’s inside the basket is not as much as it looked like. So, why don’t you start saving yout money and create your own gift baskets for your beloved one?
Making your own gift baskets can be challenging but you can control what’s inside the basket, especially when you want to make a gluten-free gift basket. Despite this, you have to be creative so the gift basket will also look beautiful.
Gluten Free Gift Baskets You Can Make on Your Own
Here is the list of gluten free gift ideas you can check and make on your own:
1. Baskets & Food Containers
You may get gift baskets from many stores, but the baskets usually end up being thrown out. Start to make one on your own, and you can choose something that will be more useful than the baskets you can find in the market. You can consider baskets of various shapes, materials and sizes. Attractive bowls, decorative boxes, or anything that goes along with the theme of your gift basket will make a perfect gift basket.
If homemade food is included in the gift basket, consider the food container. You may choose attractive disposable containers or something you can use again later in the future like tins or jars.
2. Movie Night Basket
This theme is old but gold, and it works perfectly for men, women, and kids. You can give the gift basket to someone or your family. Here are the things that you can include in the movie night basket:
- Movies, you may include one to three DVDs. If you want to give the gift to a family, put a movie for the dad, a movie for the mom, and a movie for the kids.
- Popcorn holders
- Snacks, sweet and savory snack mix or cinnamon roasted nuts would make a perfect gift.
- Gluten-free candies or homemade candies
3. Pasta Night
This gift requires someone who can cook a basic pasta meal. This gift is also perfect for someone or a family. Here are the things you can include in the gift basket:
- A package of gluten-free pasta, you can easily get one at stores.
- Gluten-free pasta sauce, make sure to read the label on the jar before buying one.
- Gluten-free bread, such as rolls, baguette, or French bread.
- Pasta spoon
- Pot Holder
- Colander, which you can use as the gift “basket.”
If you have another idea, don’t be afraid to make one because the gift basket depends on your creativity in the end. You can use the list of gift basket ideas above as a reference, but you can try to improvise and use your own version gluten free gift ideas that’s better and more suitable for the person or family you love. I hope you can make the best gift baskets that would make the people you love happy!