All American Apple Pie Recipe – Would you like to enjoy scrumptious All-American Apple Pie in less than an hour? Needless to say you may, once you read through this formula. We all want to find out the formula All-American Apple Pie and you also are very lucky to be able to read the formula like how to make All-American Apple Pie which we have published on this website.
All-American Apple Pie is actually a common food items from Indonesia, but everybody has the legal right to try and make All-American Apple Pie within his own kitchen. To prepare All-American Apple Pie, it takes a minimum of as long as [waktu] therefore you don’t need to hold out long to experience All-American Apple Pie with your loved ones.
Fantastic way to cook All-American Apple Pie
Preparing food All-American Apple Pie is extremely effortless, you only have to prepare the ingredients that people have talked about under, then refer to the instructions in accordance with the guidelines we certainly have written on this website.
The ingredients you must be prepared cooking All-American Apple Pie
Okay, before you creating the memorable All-American Apple Pie you need this materials :
- 2 c. all-purpose flour
- 3 tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- c. vegetable shortening
- 1 stick cold and cut into small pieces
- 8 large Granny Smith apples
- 2 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 c. sugar
- 1/2 tbsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
How to Cook All-American Apple Pie :
After you accumulate all the ingredients, it’s the time to prepare food All-American Apple Pie. Remember to follow the instructions below, be sure you adhere to all directions regarding how to prepare food All-American Apple Pie
- In a medium bowl, combine 2 1/3 cups flour, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and baking powder. Using a pastry blender or 2 knives, cut in shortening and cold butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Sprinkle 1/3 cup boiling water, 1 tablespoon at a time, over mixture, stirring with a fork until well combined.
- (If dough is too dry, sprinkle in more boiling water by the teaspoon.) Divide dough into 2 pieces, 1 slightly larger than the other. Pat each into a disk, wrap tightly with plastic wrap, and refrigerate until chilled, about 30 minutes or up to 2 days.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, toss apples with lemon juice, 3/4 cup sugar, 3 tablespoons flour, and cinnamon. Set aside. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Roll out the larger piece of dough between 2 sheets of lightly floured parchment paper to a 12-inch circle.
- Fit into a 9-inch deep-dish pie plate. Fill with apple mixture, arranging slices compactly. Dot apples with room temperature butter. Roll out remaining dough between 2 sheets of lightly floured parchment paper to a 10-inch circle.
- Moisten rim of bottom crust in pie plate with water. Drape smaller crust over apples; then trim to create a 1/2-inch overhang. Fold the top crust under the bottom crust to form a border around rim, gently pressing the 2 crusts together.
- Using your fingers, crimp around the edges. Using a sharp knife, cut several slits in center of top crust. Place pie on a baking pan and bake for 45 minutes. Remove pie from oven, brush top lightly with water, and sprinkle with remaining sugar.
- If needed, cover rim with aluminum foil to prevent over-browning. Return pie to oven and bake until crust is browned and juices are bubbling, about 10 minutes more. Transfer to a wire rack to cool. (The pie can be covered with plastic wrap and refrigerated up to 2 days.
This formula could be dished up for [banyak] individuals, good luck, with a little luck your and you loved ones can enjoy the recipe All-American Apple Pie. Don’t overlook to share with you All-American Apple Pie recipes with people around the world using your social media.