Apple Pie Rugelach Recipe – Would you like to get pleasure from tasty Apple Pie Rugelach in less than an hour or so? Naturally you can, once you check this out formula. Everyone wants to understand the formula Apple Pie Rugelach and you are extremely blessed so as to look at the formula like how you can make Apple Pie Rugelach which we have published on this web site.
Apple Pie Rugelach is really a typical meals from Indonesia, but people have the ability to try and make Apple Pie Rugelach in the very own cooking area. Cooking Apple Pie Rugelach, it will take no less than so long as [waktu] therefore you don’t need to wait extended to experience Apple Pie Rugelach with your family.
Easy way to cook dinner Apple Pie Rugelach
Preparing food Apple Pie Rugelach is quite simple, you only need to prepare the components which we have talked about under, then refer to the instructions according to the directions we certainly have created on this internet site.
The constituents you have to be prepared to make Apple Pie Rugelach
Okay, before us creating the amazing Apple Pie Rugelach you’ll need the following materials :
- 1 c. butter (no substitutions)
- 1 package cream cheese
- 2 c. all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 4 oz. dried apples
- 1/2 c. walnuts
- 1/4 c. packed brown sugar
- 1 c. granulated sugar
- 2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- confectioners’ sugar
Once you collect every one of the ingredients, it’s the time to prepare food Apple Pie Rugelach. You should refer to the instructions listed below, be sure to adhere to all guidelines concerning how to prepare food Apple Pie Rugelach
- Prepare dough: In large bowl, with mixer on medium speed, beat butter and cream cheese until creamy, scraping bowl occasionally. Reduce speed to low; gradually beat in flour and salt just until blended, scraping bowl occasionally.
- Divide dough into 4 equal pieces; flatten each into a disk. Wrap each disk in plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight, until dough is firm enough to roll. Meanwhile, prepare filling: In medium bowl, combine apples, walnuts, and brown sugar.
- Prepare Spice Sugar: In small bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line 2 large cookie sheets with parchment paper. Sprinkle work surface with 2 tablespoons Spice Sugar.
- Place 1 disk dough on top of sugar; turn over to coat both sides. Roll dough into 10-inch round, turning round over a few times and sprinkling dough with 2 more tablespoons Spice Sugar to coat both sides.
- Spread top of round with 3 tablespoons jelly, then sprinkle with 1/2 cup filling, leaving 1/2-inch border around edge. With knife, cut dough into 16 equal wedges. Starting at wide end, roll up each wedge jelly-roll fashion.
- Place rugelach, 1 inch apart, on prepared cookie sheet, point side down. Bake rugelach 30 to 33 minutes or until dough is browned and cooked through. Immediately transfer to wire rack to cool. Repeat with remaining dough, Spice Sugar, jelly, and filling.
- Store cookies in airtight containers at room temperature up to 1 week or in freezer up to 3 months. Dust with confectioners’ sugar to serve.
Nutritional information is based on 1 cookie.
This menu can be dished up for [banyak] men and women, all the best, hopefully you and your family can enjoy the plate Apple Pie Rugelach. Don’t forget to share Apple Pie Rugelach tasty recipes with others all over the world through your social websites.