Fantastic way to cook at home Best-Ever Turkey Burger – Lots of variety of culinary flavors which can be properties of each and every nation. One of the dishes we will try now is Best-Ever Turkey Burger.
On this website you can get it all totally free if you are looking for recipes for how to make Best-Ever Turkey Burger. The recipe for Best-Ever Turkey Burger is popular especially in early on December. However you can make Best-Ever Turkey Burger whenever you want.
Easy way to cook Best-Ever Turkey Burger
We will attempt producing Best-Ever Turkey Burger at home! We recite this recipe from yet another internet site that speaks on how to make Best-Ever Turkey Burger which has been given to huge numbers of people on the net
All the ingredients you have to be prepared cooking Best-Ever Turkey Burger
Alright, before we will baking the wonderful Best-Ever Turkey Burger you’ll need this ingredients :
- 1 lb. ground turkey
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp. freshly chopped parsley
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- Hamburger buns
- Sliced tomatoes
How to Cook Best-Ever Turkey Burger :
As soon as you collect all the ingredients, it’s time for you to cook Best-Ever Turkey Burger. Remember to follow the instructions beneath, be sure to follow all recommendations on how to cook Best-Ever Turkey Burger
- In a large bowl, mix together turkey, egg, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, and parsley, then season with salt and pepper. Form mixture into four flat patties. In a medium skillet over medium heat, heat oil.
- Add patties and cook until golden and cooked through, 5 minutes per side. Serve on a bun with desired toppings.
That’s the formula for making Best-Ever Turkey Burger, you can try it at home, don’t forget to share with you this formula along with your good friends. Hopefully the formula for steps to make Best-Ever Turkey Burger will help you in order to make Best-Ever Turkey Burger professionally and well and might be provided in your family members