Good way to cook Blueberry-Lemon Pie Bars – Many variation of culinary tastes that are owned by each and every country. Among the meals we will try out is now Blueberry-Lemon Pie Bars.
On this website you will have it for free if you are looking for recipes for how to create Blueberry-Lemon Pie Bars. The dish for Blueberry-Lemon Pie Bars is desired especially in earlier October. But you can make Blueberry-Lemon Pie Bars whenever you want.
Great way to cook at home Blueberry-Lemon Pie Bars
Let’s try out making Blueberry-Lemon Pie Bars at home! We recite this dish from one more internet site that discussions on how to make Blueberry-Lemon Pie Bars that has been distributed to lots of people on the internet
All the ingredients you must prepare to cook Blueberry-Lemon Pie Bars
Okay, before we creating the specialized Blueberry-Lemon Pie Bars you’ll need these ingredients :
- Cooking spray
- 1 c. (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 1/2 c. granulated sugar
- 2 1/2 c. all-purpose flour
- 2 (8-oz.) blocks cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 c. granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 c. sour cream
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 3 c. blueberries
- 1/2 c. (1 stick) melted butter
- 1/3 c. granulated sugar
- 1 c. all-purpose flour
- Zest of 1 lemon
How to Cook Blueberry-Lemon Pie Bars :
After you gather each of the ingredients, it’s the perfect time to cook Blueberry-Lemon Pie Bars. Please refer to the instructions under, ensure you follow all guidelines on how to cook Blueberry-Lemon Pie Bars
- Make crust: Preheat oven to 350° and grease a 9″-x-13″ pan with cooking spray. In a large bowl using a hand mixer, beat butter and sugar together until light and fluffy. Add flour and salt and mix until just combined.
- Press into prepared pan and bake until lightly golden, 20 minutes. Let cool while making filling and crumb topping. Make filling: In another large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar together until no lumps remain.
- Add egg and beat until combined, then beat in sour cream, vanilla, and lemon juice. Fold in blueberries. Make crumb topping: In a small bowl, mix together melted butter, sugar, flour, and lemon zest until mixture resembles wet sand.
- Pour filling into cooled crust, then top with an even layer of crumb topping. Bake until topping is golden and center is just set, 40 minutes. Let cool for 20 minutes at room temperature, then refrigerate until completely chilled, 2 hours.
That’s the formula for creating Blueberry-Lemon Pie Bars, you can try it in the home, don’t overlook to share this formula with the buddies. Hopefully the formula for how to make Blueberry-Lemon Pie Bars can help you to help you make Blueberry-Lemon Pie Bars well and professionally and will be provided in your family