Chicken Fried Steak Recipe – Do you want to take pleasure in delicious Chicken-Fried Steak in under an hour? Naturally you may, when you look at this menu. Everybody wants to learn the menu Chicken-Fried Steak and also you are extremely fortunate to be able to read the menu like steps to make Chicken-Fried Steak that we have published on this site.
Chicken-Fried Steak is really a normal food from Indonesia, but people have the legal right to try to make Chicken-Fried Steak in the individual home. In order to cook Chicken-Fried Steak, it will require no less than so long as [waktu] which means you don’t have to wait around extended to enjoy Chicken-Fried Steak with your loved ones.
Easy way to prepare dinner Chicken-Fried Steak
Cooking food Chicken-Fried Steak is quite simple, you just need to put together the ingredients that we have mentioned below, then refer to the instructions as outlined by the instructions we certainly have composed on this website.
The constituents you should be prepared to cook Chicken-Fried Steak
Okay, before us cooking the exclusive Chicken-Fried Steak you’ll need the following ingredients :
- 1 c. white whole wheat or whole wheat flour
- 1/2 tsp. ground red (cayenne) pepper
- 1 large egg white
- 1 c. reduced-fat (2-percent) milk
- 2 tbsp. reduced-fat (2-percent) milk
- 1 lb. sandwich-cut beef steaks
- 1/4 c. canola oil
After you collect all of the ingredients, it’s the time to prepare food Chicken-Fried Steak. You should refer to the instructions beneath, ensure you comply with all guidelines concerning how to prepare food Chicken-Fried Steak
- On plate, combine flour, cayenne pepper, and 1/2 teaspoon each salt and black pepper. Reserve 2 tablespoons mixture. In shallow dish, beat egg white and 2 tablespoons milk until frothy. Dip 1 steak in flour mixture; shake off excess, then dip in egg mixture and let excess drip off.
- Dip in flour mixture again until coated; transfer to waxed paper-lined plate. Repeat with remaining steaks. In 12-inch skillet, heat 1/4 cup oil on medium-high until shimmering. Shake excess flour off 1 steak; carefully add to hot oil.
- Cook 2 to 4 minutes or until golden brown on both sides, turning over once. Transfer to paper towels. Reheat oil; add another steak. Repeat until all steaks are cooked. Pour off fat from skillet; discard.
- Wipe out skillet. In skillet, heat remaining tablespoon oil on medium-low. Whisk in reserved flour mixture. Cook 1 minute or until fragrant, whisking. Gradually whisk in remaining 1 cup milk. Heat to boiling on medium, then cook 2 minutes or until thickened, whisking.
- Whisk in 1/8 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon black pepper. Serve with steaks.
This recipe can be offered for [banyak] people, have a great time, with any luck , your and you household can enjoy the plate Chicken-Fried Steak. Don’t forget to discuss Chicken-Fried Steak tasty recipes with others all over the world using your social media.