Great way to cook at home Cornbread Casserole – Many variety of cookery flavors that happen to be properties of each and every country. One of many meals we are going to try is now Cornbread Casserole.
On this page you will have this totally free if you are looking for recipes for how to make Cornbread Casserole. The dish for Cornbread Casserole is preferred especially in earlier April. However, you can make Cornbread Casserole whenever you want.
Great way to cook at home Cornbread Casserole
We should try producing Cornbread Casserole in your house. We recite this recipe from one more site that speaks concerning how to make Cornbread Casserole which has been given to millions of people online
The ingredients you need to be prepared cooking Cornbread Casserole
Okay, before we cooking the memorable Cornbread Casserole you need the following materials :
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp. tomato paste
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 tbsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 (15-oz.) can kidney beans, drained
- 1 (28-oz.) crushed tomatoes
- 2 boxes Jiffy corn muffin mix
- 1 c. frozen corn
- 1 c. sour cream
- 4 tbsp. butter, melted
- Sour cream
- Shredded cheddar
- Sliced green onions
How to Cook Cornbread Casserole :
After you collect each of the ingredients, it’s the time to cook Cornbread Casserole. Make sure you follow the instructions listed below, be sure you follow all recommendations regarding how to cook Cornbread Casserole
- Preheat oven to 400°. In a large pot over medium heat, heat oil. Add onion and cook until soft, 5 minutes. Stir in garlic and cook until fragrant, 1 minute more, then add tomato paste, stirring to combine.
- Add ground beef and cook until no longer pink. Drain fat. Return beef mixture to skillet and add chili powder, cumin, and oregano and season with salt and pepper. Add kidney beans and crushed tomatoes.
- Bring chili to a boil, then reduce heat and let simmer, 20 minutes.
That’s the dish for creating Cornbread Casserole, you can consider it at home, don’t overlook to share this dish together with your good friends. With a little luck the dish for how to make Cornbread Casserole may help you so that you can make Cornbread Casserole well and professionally and will be dished up in your household