Great way to cook dinner Easy Cajun Jambalaya – Plenty of assortment of cooking flavors which can be belonging to every single country. One of the food we are going to attempt now is Easy Cajun Jambalaya.
On this website you will have it all for free if you are looking for recipes for how to create Easy Cajun Jambalaya. The dish for Easy Cajun Jambalaya is preferred particularly in early March. However, you can prepare food Easy Cajun Jambalaya anytime.
Great way to make Easy Cajun Jambalaya
Let’s try out producing Easy Cajun Jambalaya in the home, We recite this formula from one more website that speaks on how to make Easy Cajun Jambalaya that has been given to lots of people on the internet
The components you have to prepare to cook Easy Cajun Jambalaya
Alright, before you creating the wonderful Easy Cajun Jambalaya you will need all of the following ingredients :
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 bell peppers, chopped
- Kosher salt
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1″ pieces
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 6 oz. andouille sausage, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp. tomato paste
- 2 c. low-sodium chicken stock
- 1 (15-oz.) can crushed tomatoes
- 1 c. long grain rice
- 2 tsp. Old Bay seasoning
- 1 lb. medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
How to Cook Easy Cajun Jambalaya :
When you acquire all of the ingredients, it’s the time to cook Easy Cajun Jambalaya. Please follow the instructions below, be sure to comply with all directions regarding how to cook Easy Cajun Jambalaya
- In a large pot over medium heat, heat oil. Add onion and bell peppers and season with salt and pepper. Cook until soft, about 5 minutes, then stir in chicken and season with salt, pepper, and oregano.
- Cook until the chicken is golden, about 5 minutes, then stir in andouille sausage, garlic, and tomato paste and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute more. Add chicken broth, crushed tomatoes, rice, and Old Bay.
- Reduce heat to medium low, cover with a tight fitting lid, and cook until the rice is tender and the liquid is almost absorbed, about 20 minutes. Add the shrimp and cook until pink, 3 to 5 minutes. Stir in green onions just before serving.
That’s the menu to make Easy Cajun Jambalaya, you can consider it in your house, don’t forget to discuss this menu with the close friends. Ideally the menu for steps to make Easy Cajun Jambalaya may help you to help you make Easy Cajun Jambalaya well and professionally and can be dished up to the family members