Fantastic way to cook at home Slow-Cooker Red Wine Beef Stew – Many choice of food tastes which can be properties of each and every region. One of several food we are going to attempt now is Slow-Cooker Red Wine Beef Stew.
On this website you can get it all for free if you’re looking for recipes for how to create Slow-Cooker Red Wine Beef Stew. The recipe for Slow-Cooker Red Wine Beef Stew is desired specially in early on January. However, you can prepare Slow-Cooker Red Wine Beef Stew without notice.
Good way to prepare dinner Slow-Cooker Red Wine Beef Stew
Let’s attempt making Slow-Cooker Red Wine Beef Stew in your own home! We recite this recipe from another internet site that conversations about how to make Slow-Cooker Red Wine Beef Stew that has been given to huge numbers of people on the web
The constituents that you have to be prepared to cook Slow-Cooker Red Wine Beef Stew
Ok, before we will baking the amazing Slow-Cooker Red Wine Beef Stew you need this materials :
- 3 lb. beef chuck, cut into 2″ pieces
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 1 2/3 c. dry red wine
- 3 tbsp. tomato paste
- 2 Yukon Gold potatoes, cut into 1″ cubes
- 3 celery stalks, chopped into 1″ pieces
- 2 onions, chopped into quarters
- 1 c. chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 large rosemary sprig
- 2 c. low-sodium beef broth
- 1 (28-oz.) can crushed tomatoes
- Freshly chopped parsley, for garnish
When you accumulate every one of the ingredients, it’s the perfect time to cook Slow-Cooker Red Wine Beef Stew. Make sure you refer to the instructions beneath, be sure you adhere to all instructions on how to cook Slow-Cooker Red Wine Beef Stew
- In a large mixing bowl, pat beef dry with a paper towel. Season generously with salt and pepper. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Sear meat on all sides until golden brown with a crust, working in batches if necessary, about 10 minutes.
- Transfer meat to slow cooker. Add butter and scrape pan with a wooden spoon to loosen all browned meat bits. Stir in red wine and tomato paste; simmer for 1 minute, then transfer to slow cooker.
- Add potatoes, carrots, celery, onions, sun-dried tomatoes, garlic, rosemary, beef broth, and crushed tomatoes to slow cooker. Season with salt and cook on high until meat is tender, 4 to 5 hours.
- Remove stalk of rosemary. Garnish with parsley before serving.
That’s the menu for making Slow-Cooker Red Wine Beef Stew, you can attempt it in your house, don’t overlook to discuss this menu with the good friends. Ideally the menu for how you can make Slow-Cooker Red Wine Beef Stew can help you so you can make Slow-Cooker Red Wine Beef Stew well and professionally and might be served to the family